planecasestudy

Introduction

This study was a Full-service study conducted in the US by our US fieldwork team managed by the UK PM team, this study was slightly challenging as the respondents where all c level and above for the business class groups.

Our community proved very fruitful and we were able to recruit 75% from our community the other 25% was based on referrals and these respondents are now members of our community. We organised and conducted 8 focus groups split over the two client studies, we were tasked with finding respondents that where 25-50 yrs. old who prefer business class both for job & vacation related reasons. – From 10 business class flights at least 5 needed to be for vacation reasons and respondent would have to pay for it themselves not their company. They had to be non-rejecters of the brand, and 50% had to have flown with Turkish Airlines in the last year. They were all members of Frequent Flyer programs,

We also conducted groups with Economy passengers who have flown at least 10 times and of the 10 economy class flights at least 5 needed to be for vacation reasons and respondent have to pay for it themselves.

  • 50% of them have flown with Turkish Airlines in the last 1 year.
  • 50% of them never flown with Turkish Airlines but aware of THY brand.
  • All respondents to be US citizens.
  • All to live in the country at least for 2 years.

For this study we provided Recruitment, Incentives, Facility, Moderation, Full Reports and a Power point presentation.

Client

Turkish Airlines

Market

United States

Methodology

Focus Group

Sample Size

64

Sector

B2B / B2C Travel

Incentive

$120

 
Continue Exploring

View More

Already In Love

Enquire Now