Telecoms – London
April 22 - April 28
We are looking for people to participate in a 1-hr in-depth interview surrounding the topic of British Telecom.
Do you fit any of the below?
- You are interested in BT’s financials such as news, releases, results and trading updates, consensus, share price performance & dividend.
- You are employed by a brokerage firm or another firm that manages client accounts.
- You are employed by mutual funds & offer a financial return on investment in BT.
- You produce research papers & financial models which have an influence on the investors’ decisions.
- Your financial research is available to the public.
- You hold shares in BT.
- You are a BT employee.
Are you aged between 18-65 years old, living in the London area?
Happy to take part in a 1-hour in-person UX testing Interview?
If YES we want to speak to you!
Incentive: £100- £150 depending on role.
We would like to invite qualifying respondents to sessions in Central London, where you can express your thoughts and ideas about your experiences of BT.
Based on your answers our recruiters will contact you if you qualify for this study.
Week Commencing 22nd April (Date TBC)
To apply, click on the link below after logging in your Vocal Views account