By registering with Vocal Views you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Are 16 years old or over
- Are resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland andhave lived there for at least 3 years.Honesty
- Shall not register with Vocal Views more than once
- Agree to be truthful about your personal details
- Will not attempt to answer a survey more than once, either by using morethan one name or more than one email address to enter into a survey
- Shall ensure that any log-on identification, password or other identificationmeasure employed to obtain access to the licensed website is not disclosed to any person other than the named contact, or persons authorised to access the same within the subscriber;Politeness
- Having agreed to attend a focus group or interview make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes (or earlier if so advised) before the group or interview starts.
- If you fall ill or unwell during a research session, Vocal Views will decide whether you will receive an incentive, partial incentive or no incentive at all.
- Notify Vocal Views staff at the earliest possible moment should you be unable to attend the group or interviewClients
- Will be honest in their approach to the research, for example they will not provide confusing or meaningless answers
- Obey any requests from our clients
- Agree to be audio or visually recorded for market research purposes; usuallydone to enable the client to study the groups responses in more depth
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Accuracy of content. We reserve the right to change the content of the Vocal Views Ltd Website at any time. Although we try to keep the information on the Vocal Views Ltd Website Website up‑to‑date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on it is accurate or complete, or that it will be free from errors or omissions. This includes communication in the form of email, text message, telephone and any other communication method used by us to communicate with users.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to deny at our sole discretion any use access to this site or any portion thereof without notice. We have no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
Users specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any conduct of any other user.
We make every effort to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats, which are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. We accept no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alternation of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
The materials on this site do not constitute medical, financial or other professional advice. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You must ensure that any software downloaded from the internet to your computer is suitable for use on your computer and that it is virus free. This applies to any software downloaded from this site so you must check all your software loaded from this site and ensure it is compatible with your computer.
Points awarded on the Vocal Views website are not tangible and can not be redeemed or transferred for any cash or rewards, they are solely virtual and used to measure a users interactions and activity.
From time to time, our communications in the form of email, telephone, text message, push notification and any other method used to contact members may contain errors, i.e facility address, incentive amount, dates / times, project duration. Vocal Views will correct errors as promptly as possible, but will not be held liable or responsible for any expenses / inconveniences caused.
Referral fees can take up to 30 days to be processed depending on the complexity and dynamics of the study. For information on a project by project basis, please contact one of our project managers.
Our general payment method is bank transfer. If you are unable to provide bank details upon completion of a study then you can request an alternative third-party payment method such as PayPal. It is up to the discretion of Vocal Views on a case- by-case basis as to whether we honour this request. If the request is honoured, the member (you) agree to bear full responsibility of any fees/charges incurred.